How Do I Stay Connected To Bark ‘n Yapp?
There are an infinite number of ways, well maybe not infinite, that you and your pup can stay connected to Bark ‘n Yapp. We are very active on social media, so hit us up at:
- Twitter: @barknyapp
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/barknyapp
- Pinterest: www.piterest.com/barknyapp
- Instagram: @barknyapp
- LinkedIn: search for Bark ‘n Yapp
Why Aren’t I Receiving E-mails From Bark ‘n Yapp?
There are a number of different reason why you may not be receiving update emails form Bark ‘n Yapp. Here are a few troubleshooting suggestions you can try.
- Check for typos in the email address you provided Bark ‘n Yapp in Your Account.
- Search all folders (including Spam and Trash) for emails from email@example.com. If you’re using a Gmail address, check your Priority Inbox settings and Inbox tabs.
- Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts or safe sender list
- Check your email forwarding settings to ensure no forwarding rules exist
- Make sure you have no reached maximum capacity in your inbox
- Confirm that the email address you are checking is the one you use for your Bark ‘n Yapp
If the above steps are unsuccessful, we suggest you try adding a new email address to your User account.
Can Businesses See My Personal Account Information?
By default, businesses can see your dog’s name and city/neighbourhood when you leave a review. If you add a picture of your dog and the breed, they will also appear in a review.
Does Bark ‘n Yapp Ever Share My E-mail Address or Account Information?
Can I Hide My Personal Profile From Public View To Protect My Privacy?
Do I Need To Use My Real Name On Bark ‘n Yapp?
Why would you hide behind a pseudonym? It will only detract from the credibility of your contributions and shows that you don’t play well with others. Bad dog! That said, although we do encourage Bark ‘n Yapp members to use their real names and be real dog owners, it isn’t a requirement. If other members of the community do find out you are not who you say you are, just remember it’s not our fault!
What Should I Do If I Think My Account Has Been Hacked?
At Bark ‘n Yapp, we value our User’s privacy and make every effort to ensure that the site is secure. If you think your account has been compromised in any way, the first thing we recommend is that you go to the Change Password page to reset your password. You should ensure this is a totally new password that you are not and have not used on other websites. If you are having trouble logging into your account, or have further questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for assistance.